About Me

My Photo
I'm Steph. My Family is my life. I am a 28 year old momma and wife from Michigan. I have been married for 8 years and my husband Leif and we have a daughter Cadence who is 5 years old and a son Nathan who was is 2 years old and has SPD and ASD . I love to take pictures of my babies, sell Avon, craft, watch crappy celebrity reality TV, officiate weddings and blog. Check out my business page at www.facebook.com/cadymaydesigns! I love to make new friends and reconnect with old ones! We are in the beginning of our family adjusting and becoming an ASD Family so I'm excited for the next step and the plan God has for us!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 4th. One Year.

August 4th, 2012.

The day I flushed my fear down the toilet and put myself out there!

This is the day I said, "Screw it! I need accountability and I am going to do this!"  So, I did it.
I put my "Before" pics on Facebook and left it at that.  Who knew that this would open up a whole new world for me!?
Who knew that I would start to think of myself as someone other than the fat girl!
Who knew that I would actually inspire people.
I am not an inspiration!?
I am just the fat girl who wants to be less fat!
I am not a expert, I make mistakes.....but apparently I am also inspiring others to start their journey!
Im not gonna lie, it is still weird for me when someone tells me that my journey pushed them to start, I still don't know how to react and am kind of awkward when I am supposed to respond. But I am changing and I feel like God put me here to share my experience so if that is what I am called to do, then that is what I will do!

August 4th, 2013.

Today.

Today I am down 45lbs.
Today I am a runner.
Today I am a bike rider.
Today I am changing.
Today I am down 2-3 clothing sizes. 
Today I can run/walk/jog 3-4 miles.
Today I can bike ride 11 miles.
Today I am aware of what I put into my body and how many calories it is.
Today I think about how many calories I will burn during a work out instead of how many swiss cake rolls I can shove in my mouth.
Today I have hit my 1 year Weight Loss Journey Anniversary.
Today I am still a work in progress, but I am progressing and that is all that matters.

I am by no means where I want to be, but I can now with full confidence say that I will get there.  It may take me another year, it may take me two. But I will get there!  I could fill this post up with so many reflections, but it would probably take me another year to finish, so I know that you are all waiting for one thing.

My progress picture. :-)




Until Next Time....

1 comment: